The scale of farming today requires bigger and more rugged equipment, notes Lee Kilpatrick, director of sales and marketing for BBI Spreaders. He explains the features of new BBI spreaders and a new controller.
Big and more powerful spreaders
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta