John Blanchfield, American Banker Association and Center for Agriculture and Rural Banking, talks about top concerns that people in agriculture should consider and understand. He provides a view from an association involved in representing rural banking and based in Washington, D.C. He spoke at the American Society of Agricultural Consultants’ recent meeting.
Banker provides points to consider
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals