John Blanchfield, American Banker Association and Center for Agriculture and Rural Banking, talks about top concerns that people in agriculture should consider and understand. He provides a view from an association involved in representing rural banking and based in Washington, D.C. He spoke at the American Society of Agricultural Consultants’ recent meeting.
Banker provides points to consider
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta