John Blanchfield, American Banker Association and Center for Agriculture and Rural Banking, talks about top concerns that people in agriculture should consider and understand. He provides a view from an association involved in representing rural banking and based in Washington, D.C. He spoke at the American Society of Agricultural Consultants’ recent meeting.
Banker provides points to consider
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance