BASF’s R&D focus including traits (Part 2)
Paul Rea, VP, BASF Crop Protection, talks about BASF’s research and development for product introductions, including seed trait research collaborations with companies that have a seed focus. Rich Keller, AgProfessional editor, talked to Rea at recent media conference.
Click here to watch part 1.
- Vermont lawmakers send GMO food-labeling law to governor
- China releases its first report on agricultural outlook
- Novozymes to open new R&D center in U.S.
- CLA participates in forum for ESA consultations for pesticides
- CHS partners to build fertilizer warehouse at Hamberg, N.D.
- Federal agencies, others dispute stover ethanol conclusion
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants