BASF awaiting Priaxor fungicide registration
Nick Fassler, BASF technical manager is responsible for row crop fungicide products. He explains the product and registration expectation in 2012 for Priaxor fungicide with two active ingredients.
- Be mindful of bees during delayed planting this season
- Adjusting corn management practices for a late start
- Black cutworm spring arrival has hostile welcome
- Reniform nematode continues to plague the Mid-South
- Japan has not narrowed trade differences with U.S.
- USDA awards grants to address impact of climate change on ag
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS