Series of three mini documentaries explain atrazine value on www.SavingTheOasis.com. The widely used herbicide is headed through 2013 re-registration process at the Environmental Protection Agency, explains Ann Bryan, Syngenta senior communications manager.
Atrazine mini documentaries and re-registration
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- EPA launches voluntary rating program to reduce spray drift
- Corn harvest slogs along to 31%
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?