Bob Scott, University of Arkansas weed scientist, explains what is required for changes to soybean herbicide programs to control hard-to-control and glyphosate-resistant Palmer amaranth.
Arkansas learns Palmer amaranth control
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto