Arkansas learns Palmer amaranth control
Bob Scott, University of Arkansas weed scientist, explains what is required for changes to soybean herbicide programs to control hard-to-control and glyphosate-resistant Palmer amaranth.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants