Bob Scott, University of Arkansas weed scientist, explains what is required for changes to soybean herbicide programs to control hard-to-control and glyphosate-resistant Palmer amaranth.
Arkansas learns Palmer amaranth control
- Plant health improvement agents help growers do more with less
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Scientists throw light on the mechanism of plants’ ticking clock
- Stress-tolerant tomato relative sequenced
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Farmer community forum focused on farmer data