Lonnie Smith with Pioneer Hi-Bred explains that Aquamax corn hybrids were grown across the Corn Belt in field trials that provided data from a wide variety of weather conditions, including extreme drought of 2011.
Aquamax hybrids grown in all types of weather
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?