Lonnie Smith with Pioneer Hi-Bred explains that Aquamax corn hybrids were grown across the Corn Belt in field trials that provided data from a wide variety of weather conditions, including extreme drought of 2011.
Aquamax hybrids grown in all types of weather
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture