Mark Sharitz, AGCO, director of marketing for the Application Equipment Division, talks about the increase in self-propelled applicators being sold to both ag retailers and farmers in recent years. He explains how modern equipment with GPS systems gives growers confidence in making their own applications.
Applicator sales to growers increasing
- Australia eyes ambitious dam building plans to boost agriculture
- IRRI and partners hold training on modern rice seed production
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals