When the John Deere Mobile Weather is monitoring weather conditions, the controller screen will turn red if weather conditions are outside of the appropriate parameters for applying pesticides, explained Janae Tapper, product manager with John Deere Intelligent Solutions Group, during a media conference near Ankeny, Iowa.
Alerts tell when to stop application
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta