When the John Deere Mobile Weather is monitoring weather conditions, the controller screen will turn red if weather conditions are outside of the appropriate parameters for applying pesticides, explained Janae Tapper, product manager with John Deere Intelligent Solutions Group, during a media conference near Ankeny, Iowa.
Alerts tell when to stop application
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'