When the John Deere Mobile Weather is monitoring weather conditions, the controller screen will turn red if weather conditions are outside of the appropriate parameters for applying pesticides, explained Janae Tapper, product manager with John Deere Intelligent Solutions Group, during a media conference near Ankeny, Iowa.
Alerts tell when to stop application
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?