Sean Pinkerton, vice-president of Agriimage, talks about some of the features and benefits of the company’s unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and tools that are sold for precision agriculture.
Agriimage adds innovative UAVs to the market
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America