Sean Pinkerton, vice-president of Agriimage, talks about some of the features and benefits of the company’s unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and tools that are sold for precision agriculture.
Agriimage adds innovative UAVs to the market
- Precision ag conference looks to the future
- New webcasts save time, money during soybean aphid season
- Nutra-Flo’s two new products fight corn rootworm resistance
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Iteris, Satshot partner to deliver precision ag weather/imagery
- Russia's Uralkali to up potash price for China by 10%