Sean Pinkerton, vice-president of Agriimage, talks about some of the features and benefits of the company’s unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and tools that are sold for precision agriculture.
Agriimage adds innovative UAVs to the market
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture