J. C. Remsberg, sales representative and certified crop advisor with A. J. Sackett and Sons Company, talks about how the company works hard to meet customer needs with a professional staff of an ag engineer, three mechanical engineers, a chemical engineer, designers and drafters working with the sales staff.
A.J. Sackett offering everything fertilizer
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta