AGCO Operator of the Year
Mark Sharitz, AGCO Application Equipment director of marketing, announced Tony Randolph, professional application equipment operator for the Farmville, N.C., Southern States Cooperative, as being the winner of the title 2013 AGCO Application Equipment Operator of the Year. Randolph and three other finalists were introduced at the Agricultural Retailers Association Conference & Expo. Randolph, an avid motorcycle rider, won a new Harley Davidson motorcycle.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants