AGCO Operator of the Year
Mark Sharitz, AGCO Application Equipment director of marketing, announced Tony Randolph, professional application equipment operator for the Farmville, N.C., Southern States Cooperative, as being the winner of the title 2013 AGCO Application Equipment Operator of the Year. Randolph and three other finalists were introduced at the Agricultural Retailers Association Conference & Expo. Randolph, an avid motorcycle rider, won a new Harley Davidson motorcycle.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants