AGCO Operator of the Year
Mark Sharitz, AGCO Application Equipment director of marketing, announced Tony Randolph, professional application equipment operator for the Farmville, N.C., Southern States Cooperative, as being the winner of the title 2013 AGCO Application Equipment Operator of the Year. Randolph and three other finalists were introduced at the Agricultural Retailers Association Conference & Expo. Randolph, an avid motorcycle rider, won a new Harley Davidson motorcycle.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Hawaiian GMO crop registry implementation halted
- Maryland leaders stall phosphorus regulations
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- Agricultural subsidies remain a staple in the industrial world
- Canada, South Korea conclude long-delayed free trade deal
- Syngenta halts sales of new GMO corn seed in Canada
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Ports and River Receiving Systems