AGCO Operator of the Year
Mark Sharitz, AGCO Application Equipment director of marketing, announced Tony Randolph, professional application equipment operator for the Farmville, N.C., Southern States Cooperative, as being the winner of the title 2013 AGCO Application Equipment Operator of the Year. Randolph and three other finalists were introduced at the Agricultural Retailers Association Conference & Expo. Randolph, an avid motorcycle rider, won a new Harley Davidson motorcycle.
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Know your enemy: The importance of weed identification
- Most Texas farmers have corn in the ground
- Mosaic to acquire ADM's Brazil, Paraguay fertilizer business
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants