AGCO Operator of the Year
Mark Sharitz, AGCO Application Equipment director of marketing, announced Tony Randolph, professional application equipment operator for the Farmville, N.C., Southern States Cooperative, as being the winner of the title 2013 AGCO Application Equipment Operator of the Year. Randolph and three other finalists were introduced at the Agricultural Retailers Association Conference & Expo. Randolph, an avid motorcycle rider, won a new Harley Davidson motorcycle.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.