Yargus Manufacturing’s Anne Sheehy explains that the company’s bulk blending and unloading systems to warehouses are the focus of continuous new products. Equipment is manufactured under the Layco brand. She notes the micro-hopper with declining weight blend technology and high capacity rotary value, new flatwire chain, metering auger for liquid applications and new large volume rotary drum blenders. Illustrative versions of equipment were on display at MAGIE.
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals