Wade Barnes, president of Farmers Edge, explains how the Canadian-based company provides agronomic and precision technology services. The Precision Edge is software for a GIS database with a combination of satellite and ground-based data programming.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning