Steve Svelum, AgSense vice-president of sales and marketing, explains the company’s monitor and control for irrigation systems. He explains that the monitor can be used with all brands of irrigation equipment by simply attaching a unit on the end tower and through the control box. Monitoring and control of the irrigation unit can be seen on a website or an Android or iPhone app.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014