Wayne Bailey, Ph.D., associate professor of plant sciences and entomology at the University of Missouri, said that in Missouri beneficial insects are important to help keep pest insects in check, and those beneficials will probably be slow to rebound from low levels in 2012.
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- Free webinar for ag retailers on strip tillage
- White House agenda on climate change impacts to natural resources
- Improved harvest weather is weighing on the crop markets Monday
- NGFA reiterates need for STB to change rail fuel surcharge rule
- 2014 World Food Prize awarded to Dr. Sanjaya Rajaram
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals