Stewart Moorehead, manager of robotic systems at John Deere, notes the research proceeding in an orchard and the potential for autonomous equipment in crop production. He also explains that driverless equipment could have a much different look than current equipment.
- Syngenta global cereals collaborations hit home
- DuPont Pioneer continues support of agriscience education
- New study highlights need for increased innovation
- Water ‘thermostat’ could help engineer drought-resistant crops
- Bayer CropScience expands Bayer SeedGrowth Centers
- Rising Black Sea tensions are supporting the crop markets
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting