Howard G. Buffett, a farmer and executive director of the Howard G. Buffett Foundation, spoke to a group of media on the Monsanto Company campus at St. Louis recently. One aspect of concern expressed by Buffett was soil erosion, which could make it impossible to maintain increasing yields to feed an exploding world population. His foundation has a primary mission of improving the standard of living and quality of life of the world’s impoverished and marginalized populations.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease