Matt Rushing references Fuse Technologies being helpful for the group of crop consultants and ag retailers working with their farmer customers. Rushing gives an explanation of the concept for Fuse to be an AGCO service and business strategy to help farmers and third-party service providers with precision technology decisions, including the ability for one brand of equipment and technology to interface with other brands. Rushing is vice-president of the AGCO Advanced Technology Solutions and Electronics Function Group.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America