Clay Mitchell, managing director of Fall Line Farms and a notable on-farm researcher in Iowa, says... Watch Video.
An iPhone app from Spectrum Technologies measures crop plants’ need for nitrogen using a cell... Watch Video.
Gary Hein, Ph.D., director of the Doctor of Plant Health Program, University of Nebraska, explains... Watch Video.
Driver comfort and safety are emphasis of applicator equipment design today. Dave Lovell, AGCO Application... Watch Video.
The new Patriot 2240 applicator was introduced this year by Case IH. It is a smaller Patriot unit... Watch Video.
The Hypro Express End Cap allows instant shut off of spray mix instead of there being a delay that... Watch Video.
Stewart Moorehead, manager of robotic systems at John Deere, notes the research proceeding in an orchard... Watch Video.
Dave Brackmann with TeeJet Technologies demonstrates the new Tip Flow Monitor and the Droplet Size... Watch Video.
Tim Welle, director of business development, AgRenaissance Software LLC, explained the new Field X software... Watch Video.
Josh Miller, director of sales and marketing for AgVenture, Inc. and the developer of HighQ field... Watch Video.
Mike Stambaugh, University of Missouri research assistant professor, Department of Forestry, specializes in dendrochronology, the... Watch Video.
Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri, associate professor of plant sciences, told participants of the university’s... Watch Video.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants