03/01/2013 4:27:03 PM
Renick Martin, North America sales director for Cultura Technologies, at the end of 2012 explained... Watch Video.
02/25/2013 10:39:16 AM
Wayne Bailey, Ph.D., associate professor of plant sciences and entomology at the University of Missouri,... Watch Video.
02/15/2013 11:15:14 AM
Ray Massey, Ph.D., University of Missouri, professor of economics, has studied the impacts associated with... Watch Video.
02/13/2013 3:45:55 PM
Mark Hanna, Ph.D., Iowa State University, Extension ag engineer, says variable rate anhydrous ammonia application... Watch Video.
02/11/2013 10:31:45 AM
Lauren August, MS Technologies brand manager for the new FG72, talks about the yet to be registered... Watch Video.
02/07/2013 4:31:56 PM
Gary Fisher, general manager of United Soils, Inc., explains how the company has stuck with hand probe... Watch Video.
02/04/2013 2:51:00 PM
Quality painting of ag equipment, bins and buildings as well as floor covering applications are important... Watch Video.
02/01/2013 1:24:32 PM
Chad Ringenberg, vice president, AgriData, Inc., explains the Surety and Surety Pro customized online mapping... Watch Video.
01/30/2013 2:12:51 PM
Ernie Earon, president and chief technology officer, explains the progress from a miniature airplane that... Watch Video.
01/28/2013 2:10:42 PM
Andy Hurst, product manager for trait crops, Bayer CropScience, explains how LibertyLink soybean variety availability... Watch Video.
01/23/2013 3:45:00 PM
Jeff Hamlin, director agronomic research, The Climate Corporation, explains how the company paid above and... Watch Video.
01/21/2013 2:30:48 PM
Craig Abell, Syngenta crop specialist for corn, explains the two new easy refuge insect control technologies... Watch Video.
- As Dow seeks growth, new Enlist crop/chemicals seen as key
- China GMO research funding slides
- Hogs again outperformed the other ag markets Monday night
- Syngenta details rules for controversial new GMO corn seed
- New mode of action for Palmer amaranth control in cotton
- New program certifies soil testing labs
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Layco Declining Weight Blend System