Gary "Butch" Hammond with Cargill, Inc. at Alma, Neb., won the 2011 AGCO Operator of the Year award at the Agricultural Retailer Association annual meeting in Boca Ratan, Fla. He is being introduced by Mark Sharitz, director of marketing for AGCO Application Equipment. An applicator from Illinois, Kansas and Saskatchewan, Canada, were the three other finalists.
Operator of the Year award from AGCO
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America