Gary "Butch" Hammond with Cargill, Inc. at Alma, Neb., won the 2011 AGCO Operator of the Year award at the Agricultural Retailer Association annual meeting in Boca Ratan, Fla. He is being introduced by Mark Sharitz, director of marketing for AGCO Application Equipment. An applicator from Illinois, Kansas and Saskatchewan, Canada, were the three other finalists.
Operator of the Year award from AGCO
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta