Gary "Butch" Hammond with Cargill, Inc. at Alma, Neb., won the 2011 AGCO Operator of the Year award at the Agricultural Retailer Association annual meeting in Boca Ratan, Fla. He is being introduced by Mark Sharitz, director of marketing for AGCO Application Equipment. An applicator from Illinois, Kansas and Saskatchewan, Canada, were the three other finalists.
Operator of the Year award from AGCO
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease