Gary "Butch" Hammond with Cargill, Inc. at Alma, Neb., won the 2011 AGCO Operator of the Year award at the Agricultural Retailer Association annual meeting in Boca Ratan, Fla. He is being introduced by Mark Sharitz, director of marketing for AGCO Application Equipment. An applicator from Illinois, Kansas and Saskatchewan, Canada, were the three other finalists.
Operator of the Year award from AGCO
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014