Operator of the Year award from AGCO
Gary "Butch" Hammond with Cargill, Inc. at Alma, Neb., won the 2011 AGCO Operator of the Year award at the Agricultural Retailer Association annual meeting in Boca Ratan, Fla. He is being introduced by Mark Sharitz, director of marketing for AGCO Application Equipment. An applicator from Illinois, Kansas and Saskatchewan, Canada, were the three other finalists.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants