A USDA meteorologist says drought is affecting less of the nation and reducing the effect of recent flooding. The USDA's Bob Ellison has more.
Flooding and drought subsiding
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law