Todd Whitney, an agriculture and natural resources agent with K-State Research and Extension's River Valley District, discusses the importance of terraces, and why they must be regularly-maintained for both crop production and conservation objectives.
Basics of terrace maintenance
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture