Todd Whitney, an agriculture and natural resources agent with K-State Research and Extension's River Valley District, discusses the importance of terraces, and why they must be regularly-maintained for both crop production and conservation objectives.
Basics of terrace maintenance
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law