Todd Whitney, an agriculture and natural resources agent with K-State Research and Extension's River Valley District, discusses the importance of terraces, and why they must be regularly-maintained for both crop production and conservation objectives.
Basics of terrace maintenance
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning