Jeff Carpenter, corn herbicide portfolio manager, DuPont Crop Protection, talks about the use of fall herbicides to keep fields from looking like a “salad bowl” in the spring and to deter early-season insects.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta