Jamey Albrecht, U.S. corn product manager for Mycogen Seeds, explains the new Powercore trait for... Watch Video.
Robert Glomb, plant nutrition specialist for WinField, explains the research, development and addition of crop... Watch Video.
Alan Blaylock, Ph.D., agronomy manager for Agrium Advanced Technologies, explained that ESN is a physically... Watch Video.
Jenny Goodman, DuPont Crop Protection, soybean herbicide portfolio manager, talks about new burndown herbicide options... Watch Video.
Charlie Robbins, INTX Microbials LLC territory manager, talks about the company’s main soybean inoculant. The... Watch Video.
Dave Downing, U.S. brand leader with MANA, explains that the worldwide company of Makhteshim Agan,... Watch Video.
Kerry Grossweiler, manager of equipment and coatings, SeedGrowth, Bayer CropScience, talked about the 2014 introduction... Watch Video.
July Borlaug, associate director for external relations, Norman Borlaug Institute for International Agriculture, explained how... Watch Video.
Steve Sibulkin, CEO of Agronomic Technology Corp., explains how the company is taking over the marketing,... Watch Video.
John Pieper, stover feedstock workstream leader - DuPont Industrial Biosciences, explained the progress that has... Watch Video.
Sean Pinkerton, vice-president of Agriimage, talks about some of the features and benefits of the... Watch Video.
Reed Mayberry, senior marketing manager - corn, DuPont Pioneer, explains how the new Optimum Leptra... Watch Video.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants