AgPro, SST Software and the Agricultural Retailers Association are cooperating on the Precision Impact Awards to recognize local retailer operations and local management individuals for excellence in incorporating precision ag into their retail operations and their farmer customers’ operations. This award provides an outlet to show the public that ag retailers using precision ag technology are promoting good stewardship and are responsible environmentalists.
A winner from each of three regions—Plains/West, North and South—will be presented an award and have their local operation highlighted for exceptional achievement. See the map for regional boundaries. (If service is provided across borders, the retail operation will be in competition with other operations in the region where the headquarters is located.)
All submissions were due August 31, 2016. We will be announcing the winners at the ARA Conference & Expo, Nov. 29 - Dec. 1, 2016.
Each Regional Winner Receives
- Two complimentary registrations to the ARA Conference and Expo
- Two round-trip airline tickets to the site of the conference, Nov. 29 - Dec. 1, 2016 in Orlando, FL
- Two-night accommodations at the Hilton Bonnet Creek Resort in Orlando, FL.
- Feature article special section recognition in AgProfessional magazine highlighting the winning retailer operations with emphasis on precision technology.
- Award trophy with presentation at the ARA Conference and Expo.
- Highlight of winners in short video during award presentation and on AgProfessional website.
- Assistance with news release about accomplishment to local and regional media.