|Equipment Category||Precision Ag|
|Features & Options||
Available exclusively on RG900, RG1100 and RG1300 sprayers, the RoGator GatorTrak four-wheel steering system is an optional feature that greatly improves in-field maneuverability while reducing soil disturbance and crop damage on headland turns, resulting in higher yield and increased revenue. With GatorTrak four-wheel steer activated, the rear axle automatically adjusts to the front axle for coordinated steering, leaving two tracks through the end rows as opposed to four tracks with a conventional two-wheel steer machine. The tight, 16-foot turning radius greatly improves maneuverability both in and outside the field. Visit www.applylikeapro.com.
- ARA and TFI provide details of ResponsibleAg program
- FMC to split into two public companies
- Marrone Bio Innovations receives patent for biofungicide
- Central Valley Ag, United Farmers Cooperative propose merger
- As Dow seeks growth, new Enlist crop/chemicals seen as key
- China GMO research funding slides
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”