|Equipment Category||Precision Ag|
|Features & Options||
Available exclusively on RG900, RG1100 and RG1300 sprayers, the RoGator GatorTrak four-wheel steering system is an optional feature that greatly improves in-field maneuverability while reducing soil disturbance and crop damage on headland turns, resulting in higher yield and increased revenue. With GatorTrak four-wheel steer activated, the rear axle automatically adjusts to the front axle for coordinated steering, leaving two tracks through the end rows as opposed to four tracks with a conventional two-wheel steer machine. The tight, 16-foot turning radius greatly improves maneuverability both in and outside the field. Visit www.applylikeapro.com.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants