TerraGator TG7300, TG8300, TG8400 and TG9300B
|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Dry Flotation Applicators|
|Model||TerraGator TG7300, TG8300, TG8400 and TG9300B|
|Features & Options||
Performance and efficiency are the foundation of every TerraGator high-floatation applicator, with rugged strength and stability to get the job done. 2014 TerraGator models provide multi-bin variable rate systems, such as Air Max Precision, Air Spread Twin Bin and New Leader spinners, that deliver consistent application with high-volume capacity and output capabilities. The TerraGator liquid system features a 2,400-gallon tank—the largest in the industry—ideal for applications in all types of terrains with the Benson Boom II system’s center pivot boom tree design. The advanced application cab delivers top-of-the-line safety and comfort for operators. New for 2014, the Tier 4 final TerraGator TG9300B model combines maximum power and good fuel economy with an AGCO Power Engine with selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology and proven Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT). Visit www.applylikeapro.com.
- Japan’s trade talks with U.S. to resume on Monday, gaps remain
- Dramatic warming to trigger surge in corn planting
- Ethanol: Bleak presence, brighter future
- Is there an advantage to more corn acres in your rotation?
- Drought maintains strangle-hold on southern Plains
- Oregon BEST funds semi-autonomous electric vehicle
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants