TerraGator TG7300, TG8300, TG8400 and TG9300B
|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Dry Flotation Applicators|
|Model||TerraGator TG7300, TG8300, TG8400 and TG9300B|
|Features & Options||
Performance and efficiency are the foundation of every TerraGator high-floatation applicator, with rugged strength and stability to get the job done. 2014 TerraGator models provide multi-bin variable rate systems, such as Air Max Precision, Air Spread Twin Bin and New Leader spinners, that deliver consistent application with high-volume capacity and output capabilities. The TerraGator liquid system features a 2,400-gallon tank—the largest in the industry—ideal for applications in all types of terrains with the Benson Boom II system’s center pivot boom tree design. The advanced application cab delivers top-of-the-line safety and comfort for operators. New for 2014, the Tier 4 final TerraGator TG9300B model combines maximum power and good fuel economy with an AGCO Power Engine with selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology and proven Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT). Visit www.applylikeapro.com.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.