Titan 30 Series floaters with 810 Flex-Air Applicator
|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Dry Flotation Applicators|
|Model||Titan 30 Series floaters with 810 Flex-Air Applicator|
|Features & Options||
Case IH Titan 30 Series floaters are available in four models, the 3030, 3530, 4030 or 4530. Choose from a three- or four-wheel configuration to fit your needs. Case IH FPT 8.7-liter engines with SCR-only emissions technology are available in 330 or 400 hp maximize performance. The Surveyor cab features more interior room, an overhead control panel, and increased glass area for visibility and comfort for long days in the field. The Case IH 810 Flex-Air applicator offers superior dry fertilizer , granular herbicide and micronutrient application. The main bin is split so it can carry one or two different blends. Applicators have increased versatility with double or triple bin options. Mid-mounted booms are located over the chassis’ center of gravity for increased stability and reduced boom hop. Available in 60-feet or 70-feet options, booms fold rearward for increased transport visibility.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.