Miller St. Nazianz, Inc.
|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Dry Flotation Applicators|
|Manufacturer||Miller St. Nazianz, Inc.|
|Features & Options||
The Atlas 3654 is a rock solid floater chassis designed to tackle the toughest field conditions. It boasts a rugged mechanical drive train and heavy duty frame rails and axles. It is designed to accommodate up to 2000 gallons of liquid fertilizer or a 13 ft. or 14 ft. dry spreader box.
- Syngenta global cereals collaborations hit home
- DuPont Pioneer continues support of agriscience education
- New study highlights need for increased innovation
- Water ‘thermostat’ could help engineer drought-resistant crops
- Bayer CropScience expands Bayer SeedGrowth Centers
- Rising Black Sea tensions are supporting the crop markets
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting