Miller St. Nazianz, Inc.
|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Dry Flotation Applicators|
|Manufacturer||Miller St. Nazianz, Inc.|
|Features & Options||
The Atlas 3654 is a rock solid floater chassis designed to tackle the toughest field conditions. It boasts a rugged mechanical drive train and heavy duty frame rails and axles. It is designed to accommodate up to 2000 gallons of liquid fertilizer or a 13 ft. or 14 ft. dry spreader box.
- Fall-applied herbicides work better on some weeds
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta