Miller St. Nazianz, Inc.
|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Dry Flotation Applicators|
|Manufacturer||Miller St. Nazianz, Inc.|
|Features & Options||
The Atlas 3654 is a rock solid floater chassis designed to tackle the toughest field conditions. It boasts a rugged mechanical drive train and heavy duty frame rails and axles. It is designed to accommodate up to 2000 gallons of liquid fertilizer or a 13 ft. or 14 ft. dry spreader box.
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Commentary: GMOs: It’s all in the name
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance