Miller St. Nazianz, Inc.
|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Dry Flotation Applicators|
|Manufacturer||Miller St. Nazianz, Inc.|
|Features & Options||
The Atlas 3654 is a rock solid floater chassis designed to tackle the toughest field conditions. It boasts a rugged mechanical drive train and heavy duty frame rails and axles. It is designed to accommodate up to 2000 gallons of liquid fertilizer or a 13 ft. or 14 ft. dry spreader box.
- Study says neonics are widespread in Iowa waters
- Weyerhaeuser and DuPont Pioneer sign license agreement
- Why your business needs a CSO
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Rabobank reports U.S. set to become urea self-sufficient
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Study of pesticides and autism is junk science
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'