Miller St. Nazianz, Inc.
|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Dry Flotation Applicators|
|Manufacturer||Miller St. Nazianz, Inc.|
|Features & Options||
The Atlas 3654 is a rock solid floater chassis designed to tackle the toughest field conditions. It boasts a rugged mechanical drive train and heavy duty frame rails and axles. It is designed to accommodate up to 2000 gallons of liquid fertilizer or a 13 ft. or 14 ft. dry spreader box.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning