L5034G4 Compost Spreader
New Leader/Highway Equipment Co.
|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Dry Flotation Applicators|
|Manufacturer||New Leader/Highway Equipment Co.|
|Model||L5034G4 Compost Spreader|
|Features & Options||
The New Leader L5034G4 is ideal for spreading feedlot manure, waste water, industrial and paper mill waste, marl, poultry littler, fly ash and sludges. Designed for heavier spreading needs, the L5034G4 features dual 30-inch spinners and tandem hydraulic pumps, which increases spinner power by up to 50 percent and application rates by up to 33 percent, reducing time in the field. The 34-inch conveyor and oversized spinners each have dedicated circuits to provide needed horsepower for heavier loads, and bed sides are sloped at 50 degrees for smooth product movement. A stainless steel conveyor floor minimizes rust and corrosion, thus providing longer service life to the overall conveyor system.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Layco Declining Weight Blend System