New Leader/Highway Equipment Co.
|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Dry Flotation Applicators|
|Manufacturer||New Leader/Highway Equipment Co.|
|Features & Options||
The New Leader MultApplier makes converting a single product spreader to a dual product spreader easy. Designed with bolted-in endgates and stainless steel hydraulic connections, this optional component can be added and removed with minimal effort. The dual hopper system features two independent conveyors that can simultaneously apply two products at predetermined or variable rates. The MultApplier is available in 5 ft. or 7 ft. lengths.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment