|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Liquid Flotation Applicators|
|Features & Options||
Why settle for a less effective method of application just because you spray fewer acres annually? It’s really a myth that a sprayer that weighs more is essential for tough conditions and durability. The fact is extra weight on a machine only leads to higher operating costs and lower yields. With a four-speed JCB power shifting transmission and 160 hp Cummins Tier III engine, our lightest Apache sprayer still provides you the power to climb your toughest grades and get you through your most unfavorable ground conditions. Just like all Apache sprayers, the AS720 is fuel efficient, reliable and provides leading operator comfort with state-of-the-art noise dampening inside the cab.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Vertical Floor Blenders