|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Liquid Flotation Applicators|
|Features & Options||
Why settle for a less effective method of application just because you spray fewer acres annually? It’s really a myth that a sprayer that weighs more is essential for tough conditions and durability. The fact is extra weight on a machine only leads to higher operating costs and lower yields. With a four-speed JCB power shifting transmission and 160 hp Cummins Tier III engine, our lightest Apache sprayer still provides you the power to climb your toughest grades and get you through your most unfavorable ground conditions. Just like all Apache sprayers, the AS720 is fuel efficient, reliable and provides leading operator comfort with state-of-the-art noise dampening inside the cab.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants