|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Liquid Flotation Applicators|
|Features & Options||
Our 1,000 gallon AS1025 sprayer fits perfectly for most any operation size. The 1025 features a durable ZF six-speed power shifting transmission, and is equipped with a lock-up torque converter that fully engages at 1,500 RPM, multiplying the engine’s torque up to 200 percent. The lock-up function couples the engine to the transmission—creating a direct drive. Our transmissions are battle tested year round in extreme conditions by world class off-highway heavy equipment makers. You get the smooth shifting power you need, without the added weight.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS