|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Liquid Flotation Applicators|
|Features & Options||
Our 1,000 gallon AS1025 sprayer fits perfectly for most any operation size. The 1025 features a durable ZF six-speed power shifting transmission, and is equipped with a lock-up torque converter that fully engages at 1,500 RPM, multiplying the engine’s torque up to 200 percent. The lock-up function couples the engine to the transmission—creating a direct drive. Our transmissions are battle tested year round in extreme conditions by world class off-highway heavy equipment makers. You get the smooth shifting power you need, without the added weight.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants