|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Liquid Flotation Applicators|
|Features & Options||
This Apache sprayer speaks large volumes to the larger operator. The AS1220 allows owners to spray more ground faster, while keeping higher yields with a large capacity sprayer weighing less than the competition. Apache sprayer owners enjoy the benefits of less maintenance, less downtime and increased durability for a longer life. Not to mention boasting the lowest cost of ownership and the highest resale value in the industry.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture