|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Liquid Flotation Applicators|
|Features & Options||
This Apache sprayer speaks large volumes to the larger operator. The AS1220 allows owners to spray more ground faster, while keeping higher yields with a large capacity sprayer weighing less than the competition. Apache sprayer owners enjoy the benefits of less maintenance, less downtime and increased durability for a longer life. Not to mention boasting the lowest cost of ownership and the highest resale value in the industry.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance