|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Liquid Flotation Applicators|
|Features & Options||
This Apache sprayer speaks large volumes to the larger operator. The AS1220 allows owners to spray more ground faster, while keeping higher yields with a large capacity sprayer weighing less than the competition. Apache sprayer owners enjoy the benefits of less maintenance, less downtime and increased durability for a longer life. Not to mention boasting the lowest cost of ownership and the highest resale value in the industry.
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014