|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Liquid Flotation Applicators|
|Features & Options||
The 9275 Prowler is a versatile all-wheel drive applicator that is recognized by many as a top performer. Light on its feet, the Prowler has an equal weight distribution and stays on top of the ground, operating in any type of field condition. The 9275 Prowler is mechanically friendly with a proven drive train, provides great fuel efficiency, an air ride suspension for a comfortable ride and can reach road speeds of up to 45 mph. It also features the innovative GVM combo system, allowing the switch from liquid to dry in less than one hour.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.