|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Liquid Flotation Applicators|
|Features & Options||
GVM’s E-Series Prowlers are the industry’s most versatile, large capacity pieces of application equipment available in the market today, and the perfect replacement for yesterday’s floaters. Only the GVM Prowler offers four-season versatility and a mechanical, all-wheel drive powertrain with 40 mile per hour road speeds to increase your profitability. GVM’s E-Series Prowlers feature a new and spacious front entry, Air Ride Cab paired with a smaller hood for maximum visibility and full vision of the front tires. The combination of its air suspension cab, air ride seat and variable coil spring suspension reduces field shock and noise inside the cab. The E-Series Prowlers offer 1,800-gallon stainless steel tanks, with the ability to quickly convert to a dry machine by installing a 11-ton spreader body. E-Series Prowlers are also available with a high-volume system for suspension fertilizers and multi-pod chemical injection systems.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants