E325, E370 Prowler
|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Dry Flotation Applicators|
|Model||E325, E370 Prowler|
|Features & Options||
GVM’s E-Series Prowlers are the industry’s most versatile, large capacity pieces of application equipment available in the market today, and the perfect replacement for yesterday’s floaters. Only the GVM Prowler offers four-season versatility and a mechanical, all wheel drive powertrain with 40 mile per hour road speeds to increase your profitability. GVM’s E-Series Prowlers feature a new and spacious front entry, Air Ride Cab paired with a smaller hood for maximum visibility and full vision of the front tires. The combination of its air suspension cab, air ride seat and variable coil spring suspension reduces field shock and noise inside the cab. The E-Series Prowlers offer 1,800-gallon stainless steel tanks, with the ability to quickly convert to a dry machine by installing a 11-ton spreader body. E-Series Prowlers are also available with a high-volume system for suspension fertilizers and multi-pod chemical injection systems.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.