|Equipment Category||Row Crop Applicators|
|Features & Options||
Available in fall 2013, the Tier 4i-compliant RG700 self-propelled sprayer offers RoGator® professional-grade quality and dependability with flexibility to meet spray requirements well-suited for a 700-gallon machine. The industry-leading AWD Smart Drive System™, even weight distribution and Parallel C-channel flex frame provide consistent field speed without shifting and excellent traction for a smoother ride and more precise product application, even under varying field conditions. The RG700 can traverse damp fields and hilly terrain without spinning wheels or getting stuck, minimizing crop damage and providing consistently accurate spraying. Other features include a powerful, fuel-efficient, high-torque engine; an application-specific cab design to maximize operator comfort and safety; adjustable track widths to operate quickly and easily through a wide variety of crops; advanced technology systems; and an efficient reload station designed for a quick, simple and safe reload process. Visit www.applylikeapro.com/RG700.
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- No export bonanza this year from record U.S. harvest
- Breeding soybeans that can tolerate heat, drought
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals