|Equipment Category||Row Crop Applicators|
|Features & Options||
Available in fall 2013, the Tier 4i-compliant RG700 self-propelled sprayer offers RoGator® professional-grade quality and dependability with flexibility to meet spray requirements well-suited for a 700-gallon machine. The industry-leading AWD Smart Drive System™, even weight distribution and Parallel C-channel flex frame provide consistent field speed without shifting and excellent traction for a smoother ride and more precise product application, even under varying field conditions. The RG700 can traverse damp fields and hilly terrain without spinning wheels or getting stuck, minimizing crop damage and providing consistently accurate spraying. Other features include a powerful, fuel-efficient, high-torque engine; an application-specific cab design to maximize operator comfort and safety; adjustable track widths to operate quickly and easily through a wide variety of crops; advanced technology systems; and an efficient reload station designed for a quick, simple and safe reload process. Visit www.applylikeapro.com/RG700.
- Hawaiian GMO crop registry implementation halted
- Maryland leaders stall phosphorus regulations
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- Agricultural subsidies remain a staple in the industrial world
- Canada, South Korea conclude long-delayed free trade deal
- Syngenta halts sales of new GMO corn seed in Canada
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.