|Equipment Category||Row Crop Applicators|
|Features & Options||
Available in fall 2013, the Tier 4i-compliant RG700 self-propelled sprayer offers RoGator® professional-grade quality and dependability with flexibility to meet spray requirements well-suited for a 700-gallon machine. The industry-leading AWD Smart Drive System™, even weight distribution and Parallel C-channel flex frame provide consistent field speed without shifting and excellent traction for a smoother ride and more precise product application, even under varying field conditions. The RG700 can traverse damp fields and hilly terrain without spinning wheels or getting stuck, minimizing crop damage and providing consistently accurate spraying. Other features include a powerful, fuel-efficient, high-torque engine; an application-specific cab design to maximize operator comfort and safety; adjustable track widths to operate quickly and easily through a wide variety of crops; advanced technology systems; and an efficient reload station designed for a quick, simple and safe reload process. Visit www.applylikeapro.com/RG700.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight