|Equipment Category||Row Crop Applicators|
|Features & Options||
Available in fall 2013, the Tier 4i-compliant RG700 self-propelled sprayer offers RoGator® professional-grade quality and dependability with flexibility to meet spray requirements well-suited for a 700-gallon machine. The industry-leading AWD Smart Drive System™, even weight distribution and Parallel C-channel flex frame provide consistent field speed without shifting and excellent traction for a smoother ride and more precise product application, even under varying field conditions. The RG700 can traverse damp fields and hilly terrain without spinning wheels or getting stuck, minimizing crop damage and providing consistently accurate spraying. Other features include a powerful, fuel-efficient, high-torque engine; an application-specific cab design to maximize operator comfort and safety; adjustable track widths to operate quickly and easily through a wide variety of crops; advanced technology systems; and an efficient reload station designed for a quick, simple and safe reload process. Visit www.applylikeapro.com/RG700.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto