Patriot Series Sprayers
|Equipment Category||Row Crop Applicators|
|Model||Patriot Series Sprayers|
|Features & Options||
Case IH Patriot Series sprayers are agronomically designed to maximize every application. The industry-leading cab-forward, rear-engine Patriot sprayer design distributes weight evenly, minimizing compaction and rutting potential, allowing earlier field access during tight operating windows. The new AIM Command PRO spray system delivers consistent application rates across a wide range of travel speeds or field conditions. Individual nozzle control minimizes skips and overlaps and maximizes your chemical investment. Turn compensation uses GPS input to automatically adjust the product flow across the boom during turns or when following contours ensuring you get the proper amount of product where it should be applied. Customizable to fit any need, choose from models ranging from 165 to 325 hp, all equipped with Case IH FPT SCR-only engines. Tank sizes range from 660 to 1,200 gallons. Patriot sprayers feature cabs that have large amounts of glass and vast interior space for increased operator visibility and comfort.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.