|Equipment Category||Row Crop Applicators|
|Features & Options||
The 9275 Prowler is a versatile all-wheel drive applicator that is recognized by many as a top performer. Light on its feet, the Prowler has an equal weight distribution and stays on top of the ground, operating in any type of field condition. The 9275 Prowler is mechanically friendly with a proven drive train, provides great fuel efficiency, an air ride suspension for a comfortable ride and can reach road speeds of up to 45 mph. It also features the innovative GVM combo system, allowing the switch from liquid to dry in less than one hour.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS