|Equipment Category||Row Crop Applicators|
|Features & Options||
The 9275 Prowler is a versatile all-wheel drive applicator that is recognized by many as a top performer. Light on its feet, the Prowler has an equal weight distribution and stays on top of the ground, operating in any type of field condition. The 9275 Prowler is mechanically friendly with a proven drive train, provides great fuel efficiency, an air ride suspension for a comfortable ride and can reach road speeds of up to 45 mph. It also features the innovative GVM combo system, allowing the switch from liquid to dry in less than one hour.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants