E275, E275NT Prowler
|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Liquid Flotation Applicators|
|Model||E275, E275NT Prowler|
|Features & Options||
GVM’s E-Series Prowlers are the industry’s most versatile, large capacity pieces of application equipment available in the market today, and the perfect replacement for yesterday’s floaters. Only the GVM Prowler offers four-season versatility and a mechanical, all-wheel drive powertrain with 40 mile per hour road speeds to increase your profitability. GVM’s E-Series Prowlers feature a new and spacious front entry, Air Ride Cab paired with a smaller hood for maximum visibility and full vision of the front tires. The combination of its air suspension cab, air ride seat and variable coil spring suspension reduces field shock and noise inside the cab. The E-Series Prowlers offer 1,600-gallon stainless steel tanks, with the ability to quickly convert to a dry machine by installing a 9.5-ton spreader body.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?