E275, E275NT Prowler
|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Liquid Flotation Applicators|
|Model||E275, E275NT Prowler|
|Features & Options||
GVM’s E-Series Prowlers are the industry’s most versatile, large capacity pieces of application equipment available in the market today, and the perfect replacement for yesterday’s floaters. Only the GVM Prowler offers four-season versatility and a mechanical, all-wheel drive powertrain with 40 mile per hour road speeds to increase your profitability. GVM’s E-Series Prowlers feature a new and spacious front entry, Air Ride Cab paired with a smaller hood for maximum visibility and full vision of the front tires. The combination of its air suspension cab, air ride seat and variable coil spring suspension reduces field shock and noise inside the cab. The E-Series Prowlers offer 1,600-gallon stainless steel tanks, with the ability to quickly convert to a dry machine by installing a 9.5-ton spreader body.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014