E275, E275NT Prowler
|Equipment Category||Self-Propelled Liquid Flotation Applicators|
|Model||E275, E275NT Prowler|
|Features & Options||
GVM’s E-Series Prowlers are the industry’s most versatile, large capacity pieces of application equipment available in the market today, and the perfect replacement for yesterday’s floaters. Only the GVM Prowler offers four-season versatility and a mechanical, all-wheel drive powertrain with 40 mile per hour road speeds to increase your profitability. GVM’s E-Series Prowlers feature a new and spacious front entry, Air Ride Cab paired with a smaller hood for maximum visibility and full vision of the front tires. The combination of its air suspension cab, air ride seat and variable coil spring suspension reduces field shock and noise inside the cab. The E-Series Prowlers offer 1,600-gallon stainless steel tanks, with the ability to quickly convert to a dry machine by installing a 9.5-ton spreader body.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture